Saturday, May 10, 2008

Party like a Rockstar!

So last night was my big moms night out. The first since my birthday. I had so many plans. Those plans involve drinks, bars, dancing and high heels. So first of all my foot is still bothering me from the pulled tendon, so I was wearing flats. Then some friends could not make it and started just getting tired and out of the mood. So I ended up having dinner out with the Queen, having a major hot flash and not wanting to finish my margarita. Yes I am aware that I am 30 but I have been having them for a couple of years now due to my pmdd. So we came back home and sat and talked about having babies. Rockstars we are! Really we get away from the kids and talk about the kids. Then she goes home and call my friend who had my kids and get my boys back. That's right my big night out and I am home with my kids who were gone for the night and in bed by 10:30. Jealous aren't ya'll? Maybe next time I will tie one on, last night was just not the night for me.

1 comment:

Heather said...

We were Moms Gone Wild, weren't we?

heh

Maybe I'll get my party groove back at some point soon because mine has been messed up for a while now.